We currently manage 240 units of supported accommodation across Birmingham and Dudley. These are shared houses, which all comply with HMO and other regulatory standards.


The accommodation is temporary and residents (on average) stay between 3 months and 2 years. The houses are fully furnished and regularly checked by staff. Most of the houses are for a range of vulnerable, homeless people, although there is an increasing number of specialist houses for discrete client groups. For a full list of the areas we cover please contact us.

Domestic Abuse

We are working with Birmingham and Solihull Woman’s Aid to provide supportive accommodation for women fleeing domestic abuse, be it through a refuge or the Domestic Abuse Hub, funded by Birmingham City Council.



We work with several prisons around the midlands, as well as the Offender Hub in Birmingham, managed by Spring Housing and funded by Birmingham City Council.


All referrals to our Supported Accommodation must come through a recognised source and include a referral form and risk assessment. We do not accept self-referrals.


Each referral is considered carefully, and potential residents are, where possible, matched up with the appropriate housing which meets their needs. The mix in a house is vitally important.


All referrals come through the central referral point in the office. If you have a referral please contact Peter at for more information and a referral form.



Support is delivered in line with Our Guidelines, which are outlined in the document “Guidance on how to deliver support in temporary accommodation”.


Support is regular and tailored to individual need. There is not a one size fits all approach. For more information about our support please contact us.

Foodbank Vouchers

We can access foodbank vouchers for residents. In addition, they can deliver food parcels from a local foodbank to individuals/houses.


We are funded through Housing Benefit and a personal service charge paid by the resident. We are looking for other ways to fund our work so if you can help in this area please contact us.